Malaysia Literacy in Financial Education Association
Through the collaboration of Malaysia Literacy in Financial Education Association (MyLIFE), Money Compass Media, uLearnMONEY, and Celik Wang, we will be organising the MyLIFE Financial Literacy Writing Competition throughout the month of October.
An expansion of the MyMalaysia Financial Literacy Writing Contest organised under the MyMALAYSIA Week 2020 event, the MyLIFE Financial Literacy Writing Competition, now a stand-alone competition, welcomes the participation of Malaysian writers and aspiring writers of all ages from now until 31 October 2020.
Participants may submit their works in the 3 main languages of Malaysia; English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia. With a requirement of 800 words or less, participants must submit their written work/s which includes the theme "Financial Literacy" without a limitation on the number of submissions per participant.
The participants’ works shall be judged by the committees of MyLIFE; Amy Seok (Founding Chairman), Dato' Seri Azman Ujang (Honorary Advisor), Steve Teoh (Honorary Advisor), Brandon Ng (Honorary Secretary), Nicholas Chu (Founding Member), Constance Westwood (Committee Member), and Zainal Abidin Bin Wahid (Committee Member). Click here to view the judges' profile
One participant from each language will stand a chance to win RM500 and consolation prizes of RM100 shall be awarded to five participants in each language.
For those who are interested to participate and would like to know more on the terms and conditions of the MyLIFE Financial Literacy Writing Competition, please click below.
1. All entries must be submitted online.
2. Only original works that have not been published in print, digital or online publications will be considered. Self-published work in blogs, on social media, etc. will be considered.
3. Submissions must follow the theme set by organisers. Any submissions that do not follow the themes will be disqualified.
4. Participation is open to all Malaysians of all ages.
5. You may not enter the Competition if you are an employee of any of the joint organisers or part of the sponsor/prize giver of the Competition.
6. Each participant will only be eligible for one winning prize.
7. The deadline to submit written submissions is on 31 October 2020 (Sunday) by 6:00 PM.
8. Winners will be announced on 16 November 2020 (Monday) on our official website and Facebook and they will be personally contacted following the announcement.
9. Participants retain rights to their submissions.
10. Participants extend us permission to share their written submissions on our Money Compass platforms. We will not publish participants’ work without further approval.
Founding Chairman of MyLIFE | Founder & CEO of Money Compass Sdn. Bhd. | CEO of uLearnMONEY
Honorary Advisor of MyLIFE | Former Chairman of Bernama Bhd. | Former Editor-In-Chief, Bernama Bhd.
Honorary Advisor of MyLIFE | Founding Member & Board Member of Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM) | Former Editor of FPAM 4E Journal
Honorary Secretary of MyLIFE | Former Chairman of FPAM Ipoh Chapter | Licensed Financial Planner by Securities Commission Malaysia and Bank Negara Malaysia
Founding Member of MyLIFE | CFP Professional (CFP) & IFP® Certificant | Managing Director of Max Wealth Education Sdn Bhd
Committee Member of MyLIFE | Founder & Principal Consultant of Westwood Consultancy | Public Relations Specialists
Committee Member of MyLIFE | Executive Director of AC Emcee Network | Certified MFPC Lecturer & Trainer